ck one color global makeup artist Kayleen McAdams did the makeup for actress/model Bar Paly for the Hollywood premiere of “Non-Stop” at Regency Village Theatre in Westwood, California.
HOW TO STEP-BY-STEP:
1. I prepped Bar’s skin with lots of moisturizer and lip balm to create the perfect canvas.
2. Using a Beauty Blender sponge to apply ck one 3-in-1 face makeup with SPF 8 in sand 300, I worked and blended the makeup into her skin, then touched up around her nose and under her eyes with ck one 3-in-1 concealer in light medium 2.
3. I also bronzed her cheekbones with ck one cream + powder bronzer duo in deeply bronzed 400 to give her skin a healthy glow.
4. Usually I do a smoky chocolate brown eye on Bar, but this time I wanted to do something different; First I applied ck one powder eyeshadow in expose 100 all over her lid, then mixed all the pink, purple, and gray shades from the ck one powder eyeshadow quad in disco 200, carefully fanning out the purple shade at the outer corners.
5. For a heavy cat eye, I used ck one liquid eyeliner marker in the drama 800, setting her eye with two coats of ck one mascara in black 800 on her top and bottom lashes.
6. I wanted her to look girly and feminine with a little bit of pastel spring shades, so I lightly used basic tones from the ck one powder eyeshadow quad in disco 200 to contour her cheeks.
7. I finished off Bar’s look with HOURGLASS Femme Lip Stylo in nude 4 to give a little color to her lips.
credit: Photo by Gregg DeGuire/WireImage)
THE PRODUCTS AT-A-GLANCE:
FOUNDATION: ck one 3-in-1 face makeup with SPF 8 in sand 300
CONCEALER: ck one 3-in-1 concealer in light medium 2
POWDER: Koh Gen Do Premium Pressed Powder
BRONZER: ck one cream + powder bronzer duo in deeply bronzed 400
EYE SHADOWS: ck one powder eyeshadow in disco 200 and expose 100
EYELINER: ck one liquid eyeliner marker in the drama 800
MASCARA: ck one mascara in black 800
LIPS: HOURGLASS Femme Lip Stylo in nude 4