What a week for Bella Hadid! She worked the catwalk during Riri’s fashion show, and now she’s rocking the red carpet at tonight’s 58th Annual GRAMMY Awards on the arm of nominee, The Weeknd. Dove Celebrity Stylist Mark Townsend is responsible for her gorgeous hairstyle this evening.
“For Bella Hadid’s Grammy Awards look, we knew we wanted to go chic and sleek. We decided to keep her hair off of her face, and go for a bone straight moment with tons of shine. Here’s how:
· I started by applying NEW Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil to her damp hair to nourish strands and seal the cuticle.
· I then blew her out straight using my ghd air™ hair dryer.
· Once the hair was fully dry, I went through section by section with a comb and straightened it using my ghd platinum™ styler.This amazing flat iron features ghd’s tri-zone™ technology which allows me to style hair at the optimal temperature of 365 degrees while also providing shine. I worked in small sections to straighten each strand and lock-in the shine.
· Once her hair was sleek and straight, I concentrated on her hairline. I perfected her center part with a rat tail comb, then went through with a mascara wand coated in Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray to brush down her baby hairs and ensure the look was flyaway free.
· I then coated another mascara wand in Oribe Rock Hard Gel, and gently brushed each section of hair down so that it laid perfectly. The end result is sexy and sleek with tons of shine!”