Pantene Celebrity Stylist, Danilo, created Diane Kruger’s hairdo for the Academy Awards 2010. The hairstyle: Contemporary Chignon.
Hair Tutorial: How to get Diane Kruger’s Oscars 2010 hairstyle by Danilo. Step-by-step instructions for recreating the look at home!
1. Cleanse and condition hair with the Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Mist a leave-in conditioner and the Pantene Pro-V Volume Root Lifter Spray Gel all over damp hair
3. Blow dry hair upside down to create a voluminous base for styling
4. Section hair into a side part, divide into three sections (sides and back)
5. Braid side sections of hair back away from the face in an upward direction creating tightness on the sides
6. Pull the back section of hair into a high ponytail leaving volume on top
7. Split ponytail into two sections and twist in a rope-like formation, incorporating side braids into two back twists
8. Continually twist hair while pinning it into place as the twist braid is knotted up around itself
9. Mist hair with the Pantene Pro-V Texture Hairspray to lock style in place
10. Finish the look with a pretty broche to dress up the look