This is Talking Makeup’s top 10 celebrity beauty secrets.
1. “Skincare, skincare, and skincare”-IMAN.
2. “I try to live a healthy balanced life always, so I don’t do anything different before the big day (red carpet). I think you get into trouble if you’re experimenting with crazy or drastic beauty treatments the day before!”-Heidi Klum.
3. “Monthly deep facials by Gina Jensen at Dangene McKay Bailey in Los Angeles”-Giuliana Depandi Rancic.
4. “Plenty of sleep!”-Melania Trump.
5. “Wash your face every night, and moisturize your entire body!”-Audrina Patridge.
6. “Mints for fresh breath and lip gloss and moisturizer for the body..To me, I feel looking natural and healthy is the best way to look”-Carrie Ann Inaba.
7. “Duh, Lots of sleep. Also no salty foods the night before big events, it makes your face look puffy”-Danneel Harris.
8. “Sleep. Eight hours of sleep every night no doubt and my second one is water”-Sally Pressman.
9.” Vaseline. I use a little under my eyes and on my hands at night. It keeps the skin moisturized”-Bridget Marquardt.
10. “As corny as it sounds, is to face life and others with a smile- there is nothing more beautiful than genuine and open smile. And drink LOTS of water”-Maite Schwartz.
via: Beauty Interviews.
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the Author
I am one of the top fashion and beauty bloggers in the world also a Luxury Paradise Valley and Scottsdale REALTOR with Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty.