Fergie’s Haircolor Earns A Touchdown At Last Night’s Super Bowl Halftime Show. What goes well with $2 million dollars worth of diamonds that Fergie sported last night? Shimmering haircolor to match! Tracey Cunningham, Redken Creative Consultant for Color and Hollywood colorist, gave Fergie glam color for her halftime performance during last night’s Super Bowl. If you want Fergie’s fab color, ask your colorist to use the following…
1. Redken Color Fusion (5NN) on the base: Color Fusion Advanced Performance Color Cream delivers healthy-looking, multi-dimensional haircolor and features Redken’s exclusive Colorbond Technology to provide optimum durability, condition and shine.
2. Highlight with Redken Up to 7 De-Dusted Lightener: Lifts hair up to 7 levels while providing predictable, extra light results with no added fragrance.
3. Finish with Shades EQ (equal parts 09NB Irish Crème and 07G Saffron): Shades EQ equalizing conditioning color gloss is the #1 long-lasting, no-lift, no-ammonia, demi-permanent haircolor in the U.S. It provides healthy, shiny results, incredible conditioning with an amazing number of mixing possibilities.
Remember to use a haircare regimen to protect your haircolor – Tracey recommends Redken Color Extend line which includes:
– Color Extend Shampoo
– Color Extend Conditioner
– Color Extend Rich Recovery
– Color Extend Total Recharge
– Color Extend Shine Enrich