On Monday July 14th, 2008 Today, Mac Cosmetics Sr. Artist Romero Jennings did the makeup for new music sensation Keri Hilson for her appearances on BET’s 106th & Park, and MTV TRL.
Keri Hilson is promoting the video for her first single, “Energy”. If you’re not sure who she is, she was the girl who sang in Timbaland’s “The Way I Are”, the was the love interest in Usher’s “Love In This Club” Video. But most importantly, she’s made a name for herself as a songwriter. She’s written for Justin Timberlake, The Pussycat Dolls, Britney Spears and Usher.
Keri Hilson-Makeup look by Mac Cosmetics.
Keri Hilson is getting ready to drop her first solo album in September. BET’s 106th & Park was aired on Monday afternoon. Her appearance on MTV TRL will air on Wednesday July 16th.
Here is a list of products and how to get the look of Keri Hilson’s makeup on BET’s 106th & Park by Mac Cosmetics Sr. Artist Romero Jennings:
Romero Jennings-Mac Cosmetics Sr. Artist.
1. Prep + Prime Skin.
2. Moisture Blend Foundation NC42,NC43 and NW45 Matte Bronzing Powder.
3. Blush in Sunbasque and Frankly Scarlet.
4. Eye shadow: Saddle, Blacktied, Cream de Violet, Blacktrack Fluidline Gel Liner.
5. Spice and Plum Lip Liner.
6. Prep + Prime Lash Primer, Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack and Fascinating pencil.
7. Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium and Dark for contouring.
From Mac Cosmetics Electroflash:
1. Mineralized Eye Shadow Duo in Love Connection and Two to Glow.
2. Lipstick in Mellow Mood.
3. Lipglass in Major Minor.
And, here is how to get look of Keri Hilson’s makeup on MTV TRL, which will air this Wednesday the 16th, by Mac Cosmetics Sr. Artist Romero Jennings:
1. Pump up lashes top and bottom with 2 coats of prep and prime mascara.
2. Then add one heavy winter coat of Plushlash mascara in Plushblack.
3. I then add the #7 lashes which I cut into fine pieces and place on the top lashes!
4. The skin was primed with Prep + Prime Skin and polished with a sheer coat of Moistureblend Foundation that is highlighted with Moisturelush Eye Cream and contoured Matte Bronzer!
5. Shadows were pumped up with Creme de Violet used as a liner/shadow under eye while Saddle and Black Tied shadows frames the eye!
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the Author
I am one of the top fashion and beauty bloggers in the world also a Luxury Paradise Valley and Scottsdale REALTOR with Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty.