This June, Lancôme creative collaborator Jason Wu unveiled his second highly-anticipated Jason Wu for Lancôme Pre-Fall 2014 cosmetics collection. Following the success of the celebrated fashion designer’s debut for the legendary luxury beauty brand, Wu’s new offerings continue to capture the graceful sophistication and glamorous sensuality of the modern woman with another captivating limited edition line for eyes, cheeks, lips, and nail.
As part of this acclaimed collaboration, Wu personally curated each shade to create a synergistic master palette as expertly edited and brilliantly cohesive as his clothing collections, once again bringing his renowned eyes and craftsmanship to the iconic home of effortlessly chic French glamour.
“When designing clothes, I strive to accentuate and pay homage to the female form,” says Wu. “With makeup, it’s no different. Each element helps showcase a woman’s uniquely individual features, so my goal is always to be reverent of that innate beauty—a creative mission that Lancôme shares.”
The collection is comprised of shimmering eye shadows and deep rosy pink shades for lips. An on-trend liner and mascara add a dramatic effect to complement rose and pink shaded blush duos for an alluring glow. Finishing the look with a deep fuchsia nail, the Pre-Fall Jason Wu for Lancôme Collection brings Wu’s signature aesthetic to women everywhere.
· Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette, in Disco, Midnight Floral and Alpha Dahlia (Specialty Exclusive);$50
· Artliner Precision Point Eyeliner in Atlantic Blue; $30.50
· Définicils High Definition Mascara in Black; $27.50
· Blush Subtil Duo in Pressed Rose and Macaroon Pink; $30
· Brush #21 Petit Precision Cheek; $20
· L’Absolu Rouge in Hibiscus Pink and Rose Royce (Specialty Exclusive); $30
· Vernis in Love in Fuchsia Veneer; $15
www.lancome.com and Lancôme counters nationwide