Last week during New York Fashion Week I met fabulous Bailey Vincent Clark editor of www.makeovermomma.com at the Jill Stuart Spring 2010 fashion show. While we were waiting for the show to start, Baily ignored all the celebrities and “the beautiful people” attending the show just to interview me. Incredible! Bailey wanted to know all about my beauty secrets as a mom of 2 boys: Jake (3) and Kieran (1).
Marta Walsh (left) Baily Vincent Clark (right) at the Jill Stuart Spring 2010 Fashion Show
Beauty Bloggerati expert and makeup aficionado Marta, from Talking Makeup, is not only a pro at applying, buying and suggesting the best of everything beauty…but she is a mom to two boys! Check out her Top Must-Have Mom products for ladies on-the-go…
1) DiorShow Brow Styler (a ultra-fine brow pencil, perfectly for looking polished in a flash).
2) Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup SPF 15: “I don’t have time to apply tons of products in the morning. This is great when I don’t want to add foundation, powder, and the works.”
3) Giorgio Armani Beauty Master Corrector (comes in four different skin balancing shades, to counteract any facial blotch, blemish or mishap!)
4) Giorgio Armani Beauty Eyes To Kill Mascara: “Sometimes I feel like just because I’m a mom, doesn’t mean I have to give up my favorite products or feeling glamorous.” (We couldn’t agree more!)
5) Giorgio Armani Beauty Precision Retouch: “It helps me fake an 8 hour sleep”.
6) Redken Crystal Flash Shine Treatment: “This is perfect for when I don’t have time to wash my hair. I smooth it over my ends and it makes everything shiny and styled…smells good too!”
Where To Find Makeup From Beauty Experts — Interview With Marta From Talking Makeup