Introducing jane iredale’s Summer 2017 collection, The Great Gloss, launching on May 15th. The three reformulated shades of PureGloss® Lip Gloss — Martini, Pink Lady and Hot Cider— condition and nourish while bringing a perfect kiss of color in seconds! Infused with Vitamin E, Moringa Butter and Avocado Oil these antioxidant-rich vegan glosses deliver an extra helping of hydration and protection.
Martini PureGloss Lip Gloss – creamy beige
Pink Lady PureGloss Lip Gloss – creamy pink with subtle shimmer
Hot Cider PureGloss Lip Gloss – creamy golden peach
· A luxurious, remarkably long-lasting formula that feels lusciously creamy on the lips
· Ultra-glossy without feeling tacky
· A new ergonomic applicator for quick, easy and precise application
· Soothing and protective with natural calming properties found in Lotus Flower extract
· Hydrating Moringa Butter and Avocado Oil make lips feel conditioned, moisturized, quenched and nourished
· Pleasantly flavored with antioxidant-rich Lemon Peel, Tangerine Peel and Pomegranate Extracts
· Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection
· Free of petroleum-based ingredients
Drench lips in this cocktail of hydrating moringa butter, avocado oil, lemon and pomegranate extracts for long-lasting creamy color.
Each shade is available for $26 at janeiredale.com (launching May 15th).