All Posts Tagged With: "Advanced Techniques"
New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2010 Report: Avon for Mackage.
Avon’s Global Stylist Advisor Tippi Shorter created the hair look for the Mackage fall 2010 runway show, supported by a full team of Avon stylists. Tippi also creates dashing ‘dos for stars like Alicia Keys and Mary J. Blige.
Hair Tutorial: Here’s how to achieve this runway “Second Day Chic” hairstyle as called by Avon at-home!
Apply Advanced Techniques Volumizing Mousse by Avon to hair that has been dried straight, evenly distributing create a sturdy base for the style. Use a comb to create a deep diagonal part that extends from the hairline just above outside corner of one eye to crown.
It’s been a long but fun beautiful year here at Talking Makeup. I’ve tried many beauty products and fell in love 100 plus times. Here is the list of my favorite hair products for 2009! I really hope you all enjoy “The List” and love them as much as I do:)
Marta Walsh is having a great hair day thanks to Avon Advanced Techniques Dry Ends Serum:)
Shampoo & Conditioner
For Blonde Hair:
1. Pantene highlighting expressions
2. John Frieda Collection sheer blonde
3. Redken Blonde Glam
Frizzy hair, dry hair, color treated hair:
1. Pantene Smooth Vitality
2. Pureology supersmooth and Pureology hydrate
3. Living proof no frizz
4. Paul Labrecque Repair
5. Moroccanoil moisture repair
6. L’Oreal Professionnel Paris vitamino color
7. Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control
8. L’Oreal EverPure Moisture
9. Leonor Greyl nourishing shampoo for long and dry hair