All Posts Tagged With: "Gucci Cosmetics"
GUCCI Backstage Beauty Runway Report – Fall Winter 2017-2018. The beauty look at Creative Director Alessandro Michele’s latest runway collection was created using Gucci Cosmetics. Select beauty looks were achieved using the following products:
· Luminous Perfecting Concealer and Satin Matte Powder Foundation
· Moisture Rich Lipstick in Fiery Fuchsia blended across the tops of the cheeks towards the temples to highlight and define cheekbones
· Grey and blue shades from the Magnetic Shadow Quad in Ocean Rhapsody contoured the eyelids
· Infinite Length Mascara in Iconic Black
· Vibrant Demi-Glaze Lip Lacquer in Innocent Peony to accentuate the lips
Gucci Cosmetics, the ultimate accessory for the Gucci woman, debuts with a compelling print and digital campaign entitled “Stolen Moments”. The new campaign captures its star, Charlotte Casiraghi, in a series of intimate and evocative scenes. The result is a sensual glimpse into the remarkable world of the modern Gucci woman.
Photographers Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot captured the mesmerizing images of Charlotte Casiraghi for print, while Fabien Baron and Darius Khondji created a sense of intrigue and elegance for the digital campaign film.