All Posts Tagged With: "Gucci makeup"
GUCCI Backstage Beauty Runway Report
GUCCI Backstage Beauty Runway Report – Fall Winter 2017-2018. The beauty look at Creative Director Alessandro Michele’s latest runway collection was created using Gucci Cosmetics. Select beauty looks were achieved using the following products:
· Luminous Perfecting Concealer and Satin Matte Powder Foundation
· Moisture Rich Lipstick in Fiery Fuchsia blended across the tops of the cheeks towards the temples to highlight and define cheekbones
· Grey and blue shades from the Magnetic Shadow Quad in Ocean Rhapsody contoured the eyelids
· Infinite Length Mascara in Iconic Black
· Vibrant Demi-Glaze Lip Lacquer in Innocent Peony to accentuate the lips
Sk-II & Gucci Westman Backstage At Monse FW’17
This is a New York Fashion Week FW 2017 Report. Backstage at the MONSE Fall/Winter 2017 RTW Collection in New York, Makeup Artist Gucci Westman prepped models’ skin with luxury skincare brand SK-II prior to makeup application.
“The inspiration for the beauty look was inspired by a deconstructed, urban film noir-type girl,” said Gucci Westman. “A girl that feels very real, approachable, and beautiful.”
To ensure each model had a luminous, radiant complexion, Gucci applied the iconic SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, followed by GenOptics Aura Essence and the NEW R.N.A. Power Eye Cream (launching this month!)
Gucci Sensuous Deep-Matte Lipstick
Introducing Gucci Sensuous Deep-Matte Lipstick.
GUCCI COSMETICS PRESENTS SENSUOUS DEEP-MATTE LIPSTICK
Gucci Cosmetics presents SENSUOUS DEEP-MATTE LIPSTICK a new contemporary formula, which underscores a woman’s
individual beauty, and desire to change her style.
Gucci Cosmetics Runway Beauty Look
Backstage at the show, Gucci Cosmetics Artistic Director Pat McGrath prepared the models’ makeup using Gucci cosmetics.
“Fall/Winter 2016 collection introduces the style and colors of the 70’s & 80’s, with a nod to the Renaissance era.