All Posts Tagged With: "Gucci makeup"
GUCCI Backstage Beauty Runway Report – Fall Winter 2017-2018. The beauty look at Creative Director Alessandro Michele’s latest runway collection was created using Gucci Cosmetics. Select beauty looks were achieved using the following products:
· Luminous Perfecting Concealer and Satin Matte Powder Foundation
· Moisture Rich Lipstick in Fiery Fuchsia blended across the tops of the cheeks towards the temples to highlight and define cheekbones
· Grey and blue shades from the Magnetic Shadow Quad in Ocean Rhapsody contoured the eyelids
· Infinite Length Mascara in Iconic Black
· Vibrant Demi-Glaze Lip Lacquer in Innocent Peony to accentuate the lips
This is a New York Fashion Week FW 2017 Report. Backstage at the MONSE Fall/Winter 2017 RTW Collection in New York, Makeup Artist Gucci Westman prepped models’ skin with luxury skincare brand SK-II prior to makeup application.
“The inspiration for the beauty look was inspired by a deconstructed, urban film noir-type girl,” said Gucci Westman. “A girl that feels very real, approachable, and beautiful.”
To ensure each model had a luminous, radiant complexion, Gucci applied the iconic SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, followed by GenOptics Aura Essence and the NEW R.N.A. Power Eye Cream (launching this month!)
Introducing Gucci Sensuous Deep-Matte Lipstick.
GUCCI COSMETICS PRESENTS SENSUOUS DEEP-MATTE LIPSTICK
Gucci Cosmetics presents SENSUOUS DEEP-MATTE LIPSTICK a new contemporary formula, which underscores a woman’s
individual beauty, and desire to change her style.