NARS created the look for this evening’s Helmut Lang runway show. LEAD ARTIST: Hannah Murray for NARS Cosmetics. TREND: Fresh skin and lived-in makeup.
DESIGNER INSPIRATION : “Juergen Teller’s images of Annie Morton came to mind,” said Michael and Nicole Colovos, the husband and wife designing team behind the label. “An off-duty ‘90s girl on a Sunday morning with slept-in, smudged eyes and scrubbed polished skin – a cool, effortless beauty.”
LOOK: “The clothes had a lightness to them with lots of color and print and layering so we wanted to toughen the girls up a little but do it in a fresh, believable way,” said Murray. “The focus is really on the skin, which is fresh, sporty and scrubbed clean.”
HOW TO WITH NARS MAKEUP
· NARSskin Luminous Moisture Cream
· Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++
· Radiant Creamy Concealer (New for 2013! For a similar effect, try Concealer)
· Light Reflecting Setting Powder – Pressed (New for Spring 2013! For a similar effect, try Albatross Highlighting Blush)
· Hyde Park Satin Lip Pencil – used on cheek (New for Spring 2013! For a similar effect, try Maldives The Multiple)
· Aigle Noir Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
· Via Veneto Larger Than Life® Long-Wear Eyeliner
· Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
· Cythère Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil – used on eyes (New for Spring 2013! For a similar effect, try Hollywoodland Soft Touch Shadow Pencil)
· Concealer – used on lips
· Bianca Pure Sheer SPF Lip Treatment
All products, except where noted, are available at narscosmetics.com.
About the Author
I am one of the top fashion and beauty bloggers in the world also a Luxury Paradise Valley and Scottsdale REALTOR with Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty.