I have been trying products from PCA Skin this past week and I absolutely love them.
Everything about PCA Skin is brilliant: their simple yet elegant product packaging. Their products smell clean, are not too greasy and absorbed quickly by the skin. PCA Skin makes me feel like I just stepped out from a 1 hour professional facial at a spa.
Here are some fact about PCA Skin: it is a leading clinical skin care company in the development of professional chemical peels and advanced topicals for nearly 20 years, PCA SKIN was the first cosmeceutical company to provide scientifically researched daily care products and professional treatments to the medical and clinical aesthetics markets and is acknowledged in medical textbooks as the originator of advanced blended chemical peel formulations.
Founder Margaret Ancira, a licensed aesthetician, began partnering with renowned physicians and scientists in 1990 to help create PCA SKIN’s innovative formulations that are available exclusively through doctors and licensed skin care professionals throughout the United States and in 60 countries worldwide. PCA SKIN has distributors in Canada, Norway, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Portugal and the Philippines.
These are the products I have tried from PCA Skin so far:
1. PCA Skin Facial Wash: A refreshing skin friendly AHA and aloe cleanser that gently and effectively removes makeup and environmental impurities while leaving the skin supple and pH balanced. An excellent choice for normal and sensitive skin types.
2. PCA Skin Smoothing Toner: A combination of vitamins, enzymes, pumpkin wine, amino acids, lactic and citric acids to help refine pores, remove superficial dead skin cells, and strengthen the skin. This solution is designed for normal to dry, mature skin and those with sensitive, breakout-prone skin.
3. PCA Skin Retinol Renewal with restorAtive Complex: with a unique blend of stabilized retinol and ‘phyto’retinol’ that helps to increase epidermal moisture and encourage healthy cell growth, while protecting and increasing hyaluronic acid, collagen, elastin and other important components of the skin’s support structure.
4. PCA Skin Apres Peel Hydrating Balm: A soothing moisturizer with the added hydrating, plumping and collagen building action of phytohormones from chasteberry and soy isoflavones. It is most appropriate for normal to dry and mature skin.
5. PCA Skin Protecting Hydrator SPF 25: A nourishing moisturizer formulated with aloe and vitamins A, C and E for normal, dry and mature skin types for daily broad-spectrum UV protection and hydration.Offers additional emollience to dry skin during the winter season; also serves as a soothing moisturizer for those in dry climates.
6. PCA Skin Perfecting Body Hydrator SPF 30: This advanced moisturizer helps prevent and improve skin discoloration, and provides broad-spectrum UV protection. The light and nourishing blend of aloe, antioxidants and skin brighteners leaves skin smooth and super hydrated.
Note: PCA SKIN does not retail directly to the public, however, they offer a convenient referral service to assist you in locating a facility in your area that carries PCA products. Please call their toll free number (877.PCA.SKIN) or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.