Each day, I try to recognize the parts of my life that make me feel good both inside and out. Today, I’m highlighting the top five things that make me happy, and as a result, make me look and feel great.
1. Choosing to be in a good mood as opposed to bad mood. For me, this choice is made so much easier when I look good on the outside, which is often a reflection of how good I feel on the inside. It starts by using good skincare products, like the Simple line of skincare, and taking time to apply makeup thoughtfully. I’m all about positive energy and making the right choices in life. Being in a good mood is a choice — just make the decision to be happy and the rest will follow.
2. Giving to others. Giving with tangible things and also spiritually (such as simply smiling) makes me feel beautiful. When I’m nice to people I feel instantly happy. When I donate clothes I feel happy.
3. Traveling and being in the moment. Traveling is when I look and feel the best — it’s almost addicting. That’s why one of my biggest passions in life is to travel. Jet setting is sexy & very healthy. Of course I always travel with my favorite Simple skincare products, such as their Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel and Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer to keep my skin smooth and soft.
4. Good hair days. For me, perfectly blown, smooth, silky and straight hair makes me feel super powerful and well-balanced. I literally can’t get on with my day without good hair. I very seriously believe that a good hairstyle can make you feel both beautiful and powerful.
5. Relaxation. Having downtime even when I’m super busy helps me to regenerate my batteries and get a bit of rest. It’s important to recharge not only for my energy, but also for my body – especially my skin. By taking some “me” time, it helps my skin from breaking out from stress. I feel a lot more productive and creative with business after stepping away from it for a couple of hours… a day off is even better!
Have a great day loves:)
This post was created in connection with my appointment as an ambassador in the Simple® Skincare Program. Visit www.facebook.com/SimpleSkincare to share your story on sensitive skin.