Cameron Diaz Makeup: Revlon’s Global Artistic Director, Gucci Westman uses her Day Dreamer collection to create a luminous makeup look for Cameron Diaz at the Knight & Day movie premiere in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Cameron stopped the show as she walked the red carpet with fellow cast mate Tom Cruise, Tuesday, July 06, 2010.
To capture her A‐List celebrity look, follow Gucci’s tips and tricks.
The How To & Makeup Tutorial
1. Apply Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Summer Suedes to the eyelid socket and blend outward. This limited edition quad from DayDreamer was created by Westman – including the chic silver case.
2. Rim the inner lids with Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl Eyeliner in Black.
3. Perfect the look by lining the top and bottom lids with Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Black.
4. Apply 2‐3 coats of Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash in Black from base to tip of lashes for dramatic lashes.
5. Apply Revlon PhotoReady Makeup in Vanilla with fingertips starting in the center of face and blend outward.
6. Use the Coral shade from Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Summer Suedes to give yourself a subtle cheek.
7. Finally give your lips a pop of color with Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop also from Gucci Westman’s Day Dreamer Collection.
Products are available at: www.revlon.com