Adir Abergel styles Demi Lovato for the 2013 Teen Choice Awards.
THE LOOK: Inspired by 1980’s punk, Adir created a modern half-up version of the pompadour. The structural look is accented by loose waves that give the edgy style a touch of soft femininity.
1 Begin by applying Phyto Volumizing Spray all over the roots to create volume.
2. Next apply Orlando Pita Rejuvenating Hair Treatment Oil on ends to create shine and protection from heat.
3. Follow this by rough-drying the hair until it is100 percent dry.
4. With a round brush, blow-dry the sections from the hairline to the crown smooth.
5. Clip the smooth area and section off. Using a one-inch curling iron, create waves through the rest of the hair. Hair should be loosely curled.
6. Once hair is all curled. Apply Klorane Dry Shampoo to create a matte texture.
7. Next back-comb the hair from roots to hairline to create height and structure.
8. Slick back the hair tight on the both sides of the face starting at the temple and secure at the back of the head with a pin.
9. Finish by hand raking the top section to create the modern pompadour. Secure with bobbi pins and Fekkai Sheer Hold Hair Spray.