Marta Walsh has the sneak peek to behind the scenes as makeup artist Rose-Marie Swift created Gisele’s red carpet makeup look for tonight’s MET Costume Institute Gala.
Gisele’s Makeup Look for the 2011 MET Costume Institute Gala behind the scenes with makeup artist Rose-Marie Swift
“We wanted Gisele to look naturally sophisticated, making the look more modern and not falling into a retro direction. It made the whole look beautiful and fashion forward with out being heavily made up. A perfect Gisele look.” – Rose-Marie Swift
For the eyes:
– Shu Uemura Mascara
– Shu Uemura Eyeshadow in a soft blue/grey
For the face:
– Rose-Marie used her own line – RMS Beauty Un Cover-Up #33 as a light foundation
– Un Cover-Up also took the place of a traditional blush, Rose-Marie used it as a contour
– RMS Beauty Living Luminizer delivered a striking glow to the skin. Since Gisele loves for her skin to shine, Rose-Marie also added the luminizer on her collar bone and shoulders
For the lips:
– Rose-Marie used RMS Beauty Lip & Skin Balm in Simply Vanilla for a natural shine and nude, natural lip color.
– She also used Chanel’s #34 Lip Definer