My summers in Scottsdale Arizona are hot, hot, hot. The key is to stay dry, smell good, keep my face refreshed and clean, and keep my hair super straight and silky. Here are my must-have beauty products that do all that while simultaneously keeping me cool and feeling good.
1. My $10 pink sunglasses are super fun and cute for summer, and they actually work amazing to block the sun. In Arizona, sunglasses are not jut an accessory… they are a necessity! Plus, pink is the new black.
2. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes are amazing at keeping my face clean and refreshed after a long day of work and makeup. They are super gentle yet very effective in removing dirt and makeup. They are great for taking to the beach and on vacations.
3. L’Oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24H Waterproof mascara and infallible lacquer liner 24 HR are perfect to wear in the summer because I sweat more than usual.; these products last, even through wetness. These are must-haves for a workday full of showing homes and meeting clients.
4. Calvin Klein Euphoria ead de parfum is seriously one of the sexiest perfumes on the market and one of my signature scents. Not too sweet, not too floral, not too spicy… really who ever created this perfume is genius. Compliments do follow.
5. John Frieda 3-Day Straight and John Frieda FRIZZ-EASE SHEER SOLUTION LIGHTWEIGHT FRIZZ CONTROL For Fine to Medium Hair have saved my hair this summer and helped to tame my very wavy and frizzy hair. I apply while my hair is still wet from the shower in order to quickly smooth my hair and then style. The silkiness and softness really does last 3 days.
6. Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream SPF 15 is a MUST for me to apply under makeup and to help keep my skin healthy despite Arizona’s constant sun. This cream is gentle, yet very hydrating.
This post was created in connection with my appointment as an ambassador in the Simple® Skincare Program. Visit www.facebook.com/SimpleSkincare to share your story on sensitive skin.