Pureology Colour Ambassador Natasha Sunshine shares her top tips for getting gorgeous, healthy hair, so you can rock these celebrity looks on Valentine’s Day (or any day!) this year.
How To Get Gorgeous Healthy Hair
1. Start with Pureology Hydrate Shampoo to thoroughly nourish the hair.
2. Follow up with Pureology Hydrate Hydra Whip hair masque. Leave on for five minutes to deeply moisturize the hair and smooth out the cuticle layer and then rinse.
3. Once out of the shower, spray on Pureology Colour Fanatic multi-tasking hair beautifier to fill in your hair’s porosity and create a smooth finish to the hair shaft.
1. Blowdry hair until 90% dry.
2. Use a 1 – 1 ½” barrel iron, winding two-inch sections around the iron in a spiral fashion.
3. Spray each section with Pureology Strengthening Control zero dulling hairspray before curling. Make sure to wind away from the face on the front sections. Then, switch it back and forth throughout the head to create a more organic-looking wave.
4. Use your hands to scrunch all waves together to create sexy, tousled waves.
5. Finish off with a mist of Pureology Supreme Control maximum hold zero dulling hairspray to make your look last all night