All Posts Tagged With: "Pureology"
Women are always looking for a gentle cleansing solution to enhance shine and leave haircolor vibrant. Pureology is excited to launch new Vinegar Hair Rinse, with its exclusive rebalancing formula featuring naturally derived apple cider vinegar and cactus pear flower extract for gentle cleansing and hydration, a balanced pH, and unbeatable shine.
NEW YORK (FEBRUARY 2017) – Pureology, originally founded in 2001, has always held its formulas to the highest standard in sulfate-free and safe colour haircare. Grounded in a mission to provide superior products to professional hair stylists and their clients, Pureology prides itself on aligning with charitable organizations holding the same strong dedication to the people they serve. Pureology is proud to reaffirm its commitment to raising awareness, giving back to the community, and supporting ovarian cancer survivors and their families through a renewed partnership with the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition® (NOCC).
Pureology’s NEW FullFyl 3-Step Thickening System. The #2 hair concern among women today is limp hair that lacks volume, which has women turning to texturizing sprays, root lifts and extensions to achieve thicker-looking hair. In response to this growing concern, Pureology is excited to announce the FullFyl 3-Step Thickening System (in salons June 2016) to create the appearance and feel of thicker hair with movement, weightless shine and optimal colour protection. At last, women with finer to medium hair can achieve the thicker ponytail they’ve always wanted!
Pureology is going to launch in October the NEW Purelogy Curl Complete, brand’s first-ever haircare line devoted to treating stressed colour-treated waves and curls and with a promise to deliver 72 hours of frizz control and curl definition. Curl Complete’s unique formulas, featuring Coconut Oil and the exclusive AntiFade Complex, revive curly and wavy hair’s original curves while helping control frizz, reduce breakage and enhance shine.
Pureology Pure Artist Sandra Joseph shares a few simple steps you can take with Pureology’s Strength Cure haircare system to restore your damaged hair and start fresh in time for fall.
1. Start by shampooing with Pureology Purify. The gentle ZeroSulfate formula is effective in removing chlorine, impurities, and buildup from the summer months. Leave on for 2 minutes for extra cleaning.
Pureology Introduces Strength Cure, Repairing Cure for Micro-Scarred/Damaged, Colour-Treated Hair.
(via. Pureology): Pureology knows that 74% of women who visit a salon cite damage as one of their key complaints. Colour treated hair not only endures mechanical damage, but also micro-scarred damage resulting from the penetration of colour pigments during processing. To combat damaged/micro-scarred colour-treated hair, Pureology is excited to introduce Strength Cure, the first comprehensive reparative haircare system that can be customized to ensure the perfect balance of internal strength and velvety softness. In fact, 97% saw improved hair strength after only one use!
Pureology Colour Ambassador Natasha Sunshine shares her top tips for getting gorgeous, healthy hair, so you can rock these celebrity looks on Valentine’s Day (or any day!) this year.
How To Get Gorgeous Healthy Hair
1. Start with Pureology Hydrate Shampoo to thoroughly nourish the hair.
2. Follow up with Pureology Hydrate Hydra Whip hair masque. Leave on for five minutes to deeply moisturize the hair and smooth out the cuticle layer and then rinse.
3. Once out of the shower, spray on Pureology Colour Fanatic multi-tasking hair beautifier to fill in your hair’s porosity and create a smooth finish to the hair shaft.
1. Blowdry hair until 90% dry.
2. Use a 1 – 1 ½” barrel iron, winding two-inch sections around the iron in a spiral fashion.
3. Spray each section with Pureology Strengthening Control zero dulling hairspray before curling. Make sure to wind away from the face on the front sections. Then, switch it back and forth throughout the head to create a more organic-looking wave.
4. Use your hands to scrunch all waves together to create sexy, tousled waves.
5. Finish off with a mist of Pureology Supreme Control maximum hold zero dulling hairspray to make your look last all night
Introducing the NEW Pureology Precious Oil hair care collection. The buzz words (via Pureology): 10X softer hair, oil-infused zero sulfate, silicone free, free of parabens, penetrates deep into hair fiber, shine. Available August 2012 in salon nationwide. The NEW Pureology Precious Oil Versatile Caring Oil available in salons May 2012.
According to Steve Henley, senior Director of US Education for Pureology: “…As we all know, water is the biggest enemy of hair color…
Just in time for summer, Pureology, which happens to be one of my favorite hair care lines and the pioneer in ZeroSulfate shampoos, introduces a new promotion featuring the award-winning Perfect4Platinum system.