Last night, 2/10/201, TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu created the sleek and polished ponytails backstage at Charlotte Ronson’s Fall 2012 runway show.
Inspired by the 70s, the designer’s collection was refined and glamorous with edgy accents.
The perfectly coordinated pieces featured a mix of textures – leather, sheer fabric, knits and slashes of metallic. The colors were rich with emerald green, tomato red and purple. TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu took a different approach to the hair by slicking it back into a refined ponytail.
Sleek and polished ponytail secured at the nape of the neck. The refined pieces featured edgy accents and called for a slicked back, chic look to compliment the collection.
Charlotte Ronson New York Fashion Week Fall 2012
Sleek and polished ponytail
1. Start by prepping hair with TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Treatment. Apply throughout hair from roots to ends
2. Blow dry hair straight back from forehead, using a flat brush to gently push back
3. Pull out a few face-framing pieces from the hairline, just in front of the ears for a more windswept look
4. Apply a small amount of TRESemmé TRES Ultra Firm Control Gel with a color brush to the front hairline, leaving the wispy pieces out
5. Comb back all the hair flat and gather into a ponytail, securing with a band just above the nape of the neck
6. Flat iron the ponytail to reduce flyaways, if necessary
7. Secure the style with a light spritz of TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray