NARS created the makeup look for the 3.1 phillip lim runway show. LEAD ARTIST: Francelle, NARS National Makeup Artist. TREND: Metallic eyes and pink lips.
Backstage at 3.1 phillip lim for Spring 2012
DESIGNER INSPIRATION: “An evolution of working with geometry and athlethism the Spring 2012 collection concentrates on the freedom and fragility of kites,” said designer Phillip Lim. “The geometry of kite tails captured between layers of chiffon echo the notions of frame work and structure.”
LOOK: “It’s inner rebel mixed with sophisticated youth and the idea of geometry combined with light and air,” said Francelle, NARS National Makeup Artist. “There is fragility with soft, glowing skin and there is strength with a powerful and metallic round crease.”
Here’s how to…
· PRO-PRIME Pore Refining Primer
· Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – new for Spring 2012; for now, try a light application of Sheer Glow Foundation
· Copacabana Illuminator
· Eyebrow Pencils
· Paris Duo Eyeshadow
· Night Life Single Eyeshadow
· Rue Bonaparte Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
· Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
· Gaiety Blush – new for Spring 2012; for now, try Desire Blush
All products, except where noted, are available at narscosmetics.com.