As the lead vocalist of Grammy-winning band No Doubt, a fashion icon and one of L’Oréal Paris’ leading ladies, Gwen Stefani knows how to rock… a red lip, of course. In the music video for No Doubt’s highly-anticipated new single, “Settle Down” music video (just released), Gwen is spotted applying L’Oréal Paris Infallible Le Gloss 8HR in Red Fatale to create her signature fiery pout.
How to get Gwen Stefani’s Settle Down hair & makeup look using L’Oréal Paris products
· Infallible Le Gloss 8HR in Red Fatale ($9.99) – This long-wear lip gloss (designed to last for eight hours) has a hydrating formula that keeps lips soft, smooth, colorful and glossy. It’s the exact shade Gwen uses to achieve her signature red pout seen throughout “Settle Down.”
· Infallible Never Fail Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black ($9.95) – This rich gel eyeliner can be used to create a dramatic cat eye swoop like Gwen’s. It leaves lids with a glossy, wet-looking finish that lasts for 24 hours.
· Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara in Black ($7.95) – Delivering 15X the impact on lashes, this mascara creates fast-charging volume for an intense eye look that lasts.
· Infallible 24HR Eye Shadow in Iced Latte & Liquid Diamond ($7.95) – These luxurious, velvet-soft shadows blend easily with a smooth finish that won’t settle into eyelid creases and lines.
· Magic Smooth Soufflé Blush in Cherubic ($12.95) – This blendable blush melts onto skin for an instant dose of ultra-natural color.
· Superior Preference hair color in LB01 Ultra Light Ash Blonde ($9.49) – Achieve Gwen’s iconic “blonde bombshell” hair color with this easy-to-use at-home formula.
· EverStyle Alcohol-Free Volume Boosting Mousse ($6.99) – This whipped-crème mousse provides maximum body and fullness.
· Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray with UV Filter ($14.99) – This cult-favorite hairspray has an ultra-fine, brushable formula that’s perfect for creating multiple looks. The UV filter version protects beach blondes from the sun’s fading rays.
Exclusive behind-the-scenes video pics from the set of “Settle Down,” which is part of No Doubt’s Push and Shove album – set to be released on Sept. 25th