Happen to be in London, England this week? Stop by Harrods and join their Red Lipstick celebration!
Beauty Month at Harrods May 2009: Harrods Celebrates Red Lipstick Day on May 28th, 2009, in collaboration with Look Good… Feel Better charity.
Look Good… Feel Better charity charity helps women manage the visible side effects of cancer treatments, by focusing on the fact that not all “medication” is prescribed by doctors.
Harrods firmly believes that there’s a red out there for everyone, so they invited the top makeup artists from all of their cosmetics houses to help you find your perfect shade of red, whilst raising money for Look Good… Feel Better.
Thursday 28th May is Red Lipstick Day and you are invited to Harrods to learn how to achieve that perfect red pout. Personal consultations will be available from a variety of celebrity makeup artists, or for £1 you can become a scarlet starlet with a personal assessment and application by one of Harrods’ cosmetic brand’s mobile makeup artists who will be on hand throughout the store.
All proceeds raised during this in-store promotion will go to Look Good…Feel Better charity.
• Celebrity make-up artists from Beauty’s biggest names will be on-hand to give customers make-overs which accentuate and compliment red lips. Highlights include MAC’s head of make-up artistry Terry Barber;
Clinique’s Senior Make up Artist Amanda Grossman; Georgina Pelosi from Bobbi Brown’s Elite Global Team; Make Up artist Lucy Broggio for Aveda; National Make Up artist Jamie Coombes for Dior; Estee Lauder celebrity make-up artist Matthew Alexander, Giorgio Armani’s celebrity makeup artist Fred Letellier, and the infamous Mary Greenwell representing Chanel. Makeovers will cost £25.
• Aveda will give customers a complimentary retractable lip brush with every purchase.
• Dior will gift customers with a pouch containing a 7-day trial of their infamous Rouge Dior lipstick and DiorShow mascara, with every purchase.
• Clinique will hold consultations to find customers’ perfect shade of red; they will leave with a trio of mini lipsticks for a donation of £2 for the charity.
• Barielle will offer complimentary mini manicures- a girl’s nails have to match her lips!
• Kanebo will give customers a complimentary mini 38C Volumising mascara with every Sensai lipstick purchased
Call the respective brand on 0207 730 1234 to book your appointment.
Additional Activity: On Site Competitions: Win the ultimate Beauty Hamper worth over £1,000
By simply signing up to www.harrods.com you will have chance to WIN a hamper full of this year’s most acclaimed beauty products. Harrods’ exclusive hamper includes a selection of winning and nominated beauty products from the Cosmetic Executive Women Awards.
Harrods How To Videos: Commencing with an exclusive guide to “How to get the Summer Nights look from YSL” Harrods will be providing visitors to the site with a series of video guides to how to create this season’s definitive make-up looks including How to Get the English Rose Oscar Look part 3: Lips with Laura Mercier.