Hilary Duff At The Pre-Emmys Beauty Bar With Redken
Red Carpet Hair Color. Prior to walking to red carpet at the 2010 Primetime Emmy Awards this Sunday, August 29, celebs attended a two-day star studded beauty haven at the Byron & Tracey Salon in Beverly Hills. Attendees received complimentary haircuts, blowouts, Redken color services among other pampering treatments. Tracey Cunningham, Redken Creative Consultant for Color, prepped Leslie Mann, Marly Shelton, Emma Stone, Anne Heche, Eva Amurri, Hilary Duff among many others.
To get Marly, Leslie and Emma’s color, ask your colorist for the following Redken color formulas:
– Marly: Ask for highlights with Redken Up to 7 De-dusted Lightener and finish with Shades EQ 000 Crystal Clear
– Leslie: Color Gels 7NW Chestnut finished with Shades EQ 06N Moroccan Sand. Then apply Redken Up to 7 De-dusted Lightener for soft highlights.
– Emma: Apply Shades EQ 08WG Golden Apricot and 09AA Papaya throughout, roots first then down to the tip. Finish by adding some warm honey highlights around the crown and just a few throughout.
Redken Shades EQ is a demi-permanent color which provides healthy, shiny results, incredible conditioning with an amazing number of mixing possibilities. Shades EQ is used as a glaze, color refresher, and also color correction. Ingredients include acidic pH; no lift, non-ammonia formula; long-lasting colorants; wheat amino acids, and silicon.
Redken Up to 7 De-Dusted Lightener lifts hair up to 7 levels while providing predictable, extra light results with no added fragrance.
Color Gels Permanent Conditioning Haricolor is a versatile, reliable and dynamic permanent hair color that provides exceptional gray coverage from a few strands to high percentages of gray. Contains protective wheat proteins and smoothing avocado oil to moisturize hair.
Attendees also received a Redken gift bag with the following products!
– Color Extend Shampoo: Helps shield, stabilize, and secure color intensity to keep color-treated hair fresh and radiant.
– Color Extend Conditioner: Detangles and smoothes hair for a finish full of color reflection. Helps shield, stabilize, and secure color intensity to keep color-treated hair fresh and radiant.
– Color Extend Sun Solar Screen SPF 12: Guards against sun-exposed scalp to help prevent sunburn, peeling and flaking, while protecting sun-stressed hair.
– Real Control Slim Supreme: Reduce excessive volume and adds sleek smoothness with all-day humidity resistance and luscious shine.
– wax blast 10: high impact ﬁnishing spray wax
– structure wax 17: Classic styling wax delivers bold hold with a shiny finish and maximum staying power.
Check out Redken’s Color Glossary to brush up on color terms so you and your colorist can have an informed conversation. Get to know Tracey and ask her your hair color questions by logging on to Redken.com, Ask The Experts page.