I loved Nicole Richie’s look at Oscars 2010: the Reem Acra gown and the hairdo.
Hair Tutorial: Here’s how to get Nicole Richie’s Oscars 2010 Classic Bun with Pureology hair care products
1. Blow hair dry with Pureology SuperSmooth RelaxingSerum (also Marta’s ultimate favorite) from hairline towards the back of the head.
2. Create a horseshoe section from recession to the crown to the recession. Clip away neatly.
3. Secure the remaining hair in a smooth ponytail in the center back.
4. Using SuperSmooth SmoothingElixir, smooth sides and work all the way through the end of the tail.
5. Form a bun with the tail by wrapping it around the base of the ponytail until you run out of hair. Secure with bobby pins.
6. Gently lace the top section and then smooth the surface with TextureTwist towards the existing bun.
7. Pinch the hair, then twist and secure with a bobby pin.
8. Tuck the ends up under the bun, secure with bobby pins.
9. Finish with GlossingMist for shine and InChargePlus for hold.