Redken Men’s FW2017 Versace recap, hair by Guido. This season, Redken Global Creative Director Guido capitalized on broody, sexy hair at Versace Men’s FW 2017 Show. “The look for Versace was urban, emo, and cultish. Overall a very dark, broody look, which we helped bring to life by using a veil of hair that covered the face, making it very sexy. I finished the style with Redken Shine Flash 02.” – Guido
GET THE LOOK
1. Over comb the back of the hair towards the front, starting from the sides and then at the crown of the head to create a long fringe that hangs over the face.
2. Use a razor to cut through the front of the fringe to thin out the hair to lighten the look.
3. Use fingers to arrange the fringe over the face, covering one eye.
4. Spray a heavy amount of Redken Shine Flash 02 at the top of the head.
5. Set the look with clips and allow it to fully dry for it to last. Once dry, remove clips.