Redken Creative Consultant Guido created a simple, chic hairstyle at the Victoria Beckham Spring 2013 show early on Sunday morning that was more natural than in past seasons with textured lengths that dried naturally.
“The center part and shine on top creates a strong, even dramatic look on the Victoria Beckham girl today, but the overall style is still very youthful and American. The style is minimal, yet done – it’s very wearable.”-Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
HOW TO With Redken products
1. Create a clean center part on damp hair.
2. Blow dry just the top section of hair to just behind the ear, then spray water on the back to re-dampen & let dry naturally.
3. Spray the hairline with forceful 23 hairspray to smooth & hold.
4. Apply shine flash 02 glistening mist on the top of head.
5. Use lots of powder refresh 01 dry shampoo on the bottom third of hair to get a light fluffy effect.