Redken Creative Consultant Guido created a wet chignon for Bottega Veneta show in Milan for fashion Spring/Summer 2012. “Bottega Veneta’s Spring/Summer 2012 collection is very sophisticated so we wanted to off-set it with an easy, sexy, summery hairstyle. The style is uncomplicated and is something that anyone can create themselves and wear. ”–Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
Bottega Veneta Fashion Show SS2012 Milan, hair by redken
Redken Products Used:
– full frame 07 all-over volumizing mousse
– All Soft Argan-6 Multi-care oil (see attached fact sheet- in salons Oct 1)
How to create this runway hairstyle:
– Over-apply full frame 07 all-over volumizing mousse to wet hair and let it dry naturally.
– Run All Soft Argan-6 Multi-care oil through hair with fingers for added shine (to create a wet look).
– Use fingers to pull hair back into a low ponytail at ear level. Note there is not a part in the hair.
– Wrap ponytail into a messy chignon.
– Apply All Soft Argan-6 Multi-care oil to the crown of the hair for additional shine to create a wet effect.