At yesterday’s Chloe show in Paris, Redken Creative Consultant Guido created the hairstyle to complement the design house’s Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Find out the must-have products and inspiration!
Guido fashioned an ‘envy-inducing’ voluminous blow-dry for the designs of the Chloe line. “The Chloe collection featured very bold pieces, so in order to feminize the look, the hair was blow-dryed and set for a gorgeous, bouncy style down the runway.” -Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
Redken Style Connection velvet gelatine 07 cushioning blow dry gel
1. Apply velvet gelatine 07 cushioning blow dry gel to damp hair
2. Blow-dry with a round brush to keep hair smooth
3. Curl hair and set with pins until hair is cooled
4. Pull curls out and run brush through hair to break up the curls
5. Let hair part where it falls naturally