FAB Launches at Sephora Stores THIS WEEK: First Aid Beauty.
There’s a new kid in town…and by town we mean, Sephora. First Aid Beauty hits the shelves of over 100 Sephora stores begining of this week. Finally, there is a prestigious answer to skin’s pesky problems! First Aid Beauty is a premium collection of skincare that caters specifically to sensitive skin and universal beauty challenges. The line offers both daily skincare basics and intense therapy and emergency care for common skin problems and beauty challenges.
For its initial rescue mission, FAB will launch at Sephora with six unique skin treatments that go effortlessly from medicine cabinet to makeup bag. They include:
· Ultra Repair Cream ($28) – a deeply penetrating over-the-counter treatment with ceramides, colloidal oatmeal, shea butter and eucalyptus oil to provide immediate relief for raw, scaly skin due to eczema, aggressive cosmetic treatments, harsh winter weather and other conditions
· Anti-Redness Serum ($34)– a soothing treatment that calms flare-ups and reduces redness with a unique blend of anti-inflammatory ingredients and caffeine
· Detox Eye Roller ($24) – an all-purpose treatment that diminishes fine lines, dark circles and under-eye puffiness with a caffeine and peptide-infused formula delivered in a unique roller-ball applicator
· Healing Stick ($14) – a unique variant on the usual cream, a multi-use 1% hydrocortisone stick for skin reactions, chapping and bug bites
· Blemish Eraser ($16) – a convenient tube that provides on-the-spot treatment with 3.5% benzoyl peroxide blended with anti-inflammatory and soothing extracts
· Face Cleanser ($18) – a starting point for healthy skin, this calming, all-purpose wash is infused with therapeutic botanicals to preserve the natural oils that protect the skin and maintain a balanced pH
First Aid Beauty is available at Sephora stores as well as Sephora.com.