On August 24th, Cutler SOHO stylist Emily Heser transformed @evianwater Brand Ambassador Maria Sharapova’s hair to kick off the US Open using Redken products.
GET THE LOOK:
· Step 1- Prep damp hair with Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Spray. Blow dry damp hair until dry using a boar-bristled brush.
· Step 2- Using a 1 ¼ inch curling iron, clamp sections of hair in opposing directions creating a series of “S waves” by alternating the direction of the iron with each ‘clamp’ down the lengths. Leave the ends straight for a beachy effect.
· Step 3- Spray a generous amount of Redken Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray throughout the lengths for added texture and grip. Gently brush out the waves using a boar-bristled brush to soften.
· Step 4- Set the look by taking a small amount of Redken Outshine 01 Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk through the ends for separation and shine.
· Step 5- If needed, add a light mist of Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray to polish off the look.