For the April/May 2010 issue of Los Angeles Confidential Magazine, celebrity hairdresser Marcia Hamilton created soft, romantic waves for cover model Kimora Lee Simmons.
Hair Tutorial: How to get Kimora Lee Simmons hairdo or hairstyle
1. Start out by spraying a volumizer from foot to ends, then brush product evenly throughout the hair.
2. Take small sections of hair, starting from the bottom of the head. Blow dry each section using a medium round bristle brush.
3. Next set the hair with using the 1.33 Inch White Sands Curling Iron. Pin each curl at the base then spray with a medium hold thermal hairspray for added hold and shine. Let the curls sit for a few minutes.
4. Unpin the curls then brush out while head is suspended upside down. This position creates added volume at the root.
5. Flip head back and shake the curls into place for a soft tussled look. Finish with a light mist of IT&LY Hairfashion Pure Definition Hairspray.