L’Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Force Vector
I love L’Oréal Professionnel Série Expert everything! It works amazing on my frizz prone dry hair! This is why I’m excited about their latest addition: L’Oréal Professionnel NEW Série Expert Force Vector targeted reinforcement to strengthen fragile, weak hair. Force Vector is uniquely formulated with Glycocell technology to provide intense and cumulative reinforcement to hair without weighing it down.
The Technology: To achieve today’s hottest looks, women often rely on excessive styling, heat appliances or chemical treatments, which, over time, can traumatize and weaken the hair structure. As the surface of the hair shaft erodes, the cuticle and cortex are exposed to further damage, leaving the hair fiber fragile and weak with decreased elasticity and resiliency. As a result, hair feels coarse, lacks shine and is difficult to style.
New Force Vector counters this damage with Glycocell, the latest in haircare technology from L’Oréal Professionnel. Glycocell combines Incell technology and Royal Jelly Extract to deliver targeted strength and reinforcement to fragile, weak hair. Incell strengthens the natural cohesion of the hair and increases its resistance to external stressors, for long-lasting conditioning results. Royal Jelly Extract is a nutrient-rich substance produced by bees that provides concentrated essential amino acids and vitamins to the hair. Together these technologies are designed to reinforce hair that has been compromised due to external aggressions, leaving it stronger and more resistant to breakage.
Série Expert Force Vector is a collection of five NEW products, including one exclusive in-salon treatment and a new star retail product:
• Force Refill Intense Reinforcing In-Salon Treatment: Force Refill is a new intensive haircare treatment offered exclusively in L’Oréal Professionnel salons. Applied evenly through thoroughly washed and towel-tried hair, this reinforcing treatment helps fortify the hair fiber against damage from external stressors. Incell Max technology delivers the maximum level of reinforcement and strength with the highest concentration of Incell of all Série Expert products. (Suggested Salon Charge $15 – $20)
• Force Vector Reinforcing Anti-Breakage Shampoo: This translucent shampoo gently cleanses fragile, brittle hair with a light foaming action. Glycocell technology (Incell and Royal Jelly Extract) reinforces and strengthens the hair fiber with 5x more reinforcing agents than traditional Série Expert shampoos. Due to the high dosage of Incell, this shampoo produces a concentrated, rich creamy lather instead of the traditional foamy lather. 8.45 fl. oz. – SRP $21.00
• Force Vector Reinforcing Anti-Breakage Conditioner: This lightweight conditioner fortifies the hair, leaving it detangled and soft. Glycocell technology (Incell and Royal Jelly Extract) reinforces and strengthens the hair fiber. Palm Oil adds light moisture and manageability. 5.0 fl. oz. – SRP $21.00
• Force Vector Reinforcing Anti-Breakage Masque: This light creamy masque treats and fortifies the hair leaving it soft, manageable and protected. Glycocell technology (Incell® and Royal Jelly Extract) reinforces and strengthens the hair fiber. Avocado Oil, rich in proteins and vitamins, provides deep conditioning. 6.7 fl. oz. – SRP $30.00
• Force Vector Reinforcing Anti-Breakage Thermo-Active Treatment: This silky leave-in cream was designed specifically for the 87% of women in the US who habitually use heat-styling appliances.1 Blow dryers and flat irons can reach temperatures in excess of 400°F, which can damage the integrity of the hair and lead to split ends and breakage. As a result, women with fragile, weak hair are often forced to choose between styling their hair and preserving the structural integrity of the cuticle. With this in mind, Série Expert introduces its first thermo-active leave-in treatment, Reinforcing Anti-Breakage Thermo-Active Treatment that not only protects against heat damage but also works in synergy with heat to create a true at-home treatment for the hair. 5.0 fl. oz. – $19.00
Please visit www.lorealprofessionnel.com for more information, or to locate a salon near you.