Beauty Month at Harrods May 2009
If you are a U.K. Talking Makeup’s reader or if you are planing to travel to London this month, you can stop by Harrods in London for some beauty shopping!
Harrods is the International showcase for the world’s leading brands, and aims to deliver the highest levels of service, knowledge and experience to all their customers.
Talking Makeup is delighted to bring to you the list of Harrods upcoming beauty events during Harrods’ “Beauty Month” in May.
16th/17th May: Skincare Focus Weekend:
• The infamous Crème de la Mer are offering Hot Towel hand and arm massages to demonstrate their highly anticipated Body Refiner- which promotes radiance.
• Beauty giants Clarins are holding intimate work shops with customers focusing on smoothing away lines and imperfections whilst demonstrating their Instant Beauty Perfector skincare products.
• Clarins are also offering Customer Rewards – From 4 – 17 May 2009. With the purchase of two or more recommended products, one to be a skin care, the customer can choose 4 extra-generous travel sizes from a selection of 10, worth £64. The products will be presented in a large Summer Tote Bag.
• Also available is the Clarins Step-Up Treatment Reward; throughout May, with the purchase of three or more skin care products, customers will receive a complimentary High Performance Face or Body Treatment, exclusively available in the Beauty Room at Harrods.
• Dr. LeWinn’s products have attracted a cult following amongst the Beauty crowd- customers will be treated to complimentary hand & nail treatments using their Private Formula range.
• Dior will hold workshops on how to achieve a flawless complexion using their L’or de Vie, held by Dior’s skincare experts.
• Decleor will hold intimate aromatherapy workshops to teach customers how to re-create the spa experience at home.
• Beauty giants Molton Brown and Paul & Jo are joining forces to offer the ultimate combination – a facial from Molton Brown and a Make-over with Paul & Jo. Customers will also be given a fabulous goodie bag.
• Between 14th – 17th May, you will receive 7 days worth of Giorgio Armani Crema Nera samples supply with every GA purchase over £50. (Offer available during those days only.)
23rd/24th May: Fragrance Focus Weekend
• Donna Karen Fragrance will be reading customer’s Tarot to find a scent most suited to them.
• Michael Kors with be giving a gift with every purchase of the new Island fragrance Bermuda
• The most quoted perfume nose in the business, Roja Dove, will be treating customers to an intimate tour of the Haute Parfumerie. Roja will explain the history and intricacies of the fragrances as well as identifying your own signature fragrance. Booking fee will be £25, redeemable against purchase.
• Dior are granting access to fragrance consultant Carl Groenewald, who will guide customers through the various iconic Dior scents.
Additional Activity: On Site Competitions: Win the ultimate Beauty Hamper worth over £1,000. By simply signing up to Harrods.com emails visitors to the Harrods site www.harrods.com will have chance to win a hamper full of this year’s most acclaimed beauty products. Harrods’ exclusive hamper includes a selection of winning and nominated beauty products from the Cosmetic Executive Women Awards.