All Posts Tagged With: "Olay Definity"
Twiggy has been named the new face of Olay, almost 25 years since she first worked with the brand back in 1985. The iconic supermodel will be the face of the anti-ageing line, Olay Definity, for a year.
“We were thrilled to welcome Twiggy back to the brand,” said Sarah Clark, spokesman for Olay Definity. “She is a true beauty icon who continues to be an inspiration to millions of women across the U.K.” Karan Kapoor, a Bollywood actor turned photographer captured Twiggy on her return to the brand.
Watch Marta’s video blog for today listing her top favorite daily moisturizers!
Products mentioned in Marta’s video blog:
1. Olay Definity Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15.
2. L’Oreal Paris Skin Genesis Daily Moisturizer and Serum.
3. DDF Protect & Correct UV Moisturizer SPF 15.
4. Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology’s Intensive 3-in-1 Day Cream SPF 30: Lifting, Firming, Anti-Wrinkle Formula with MMPi 20
5. Borghese Crema Straordinaria Da Giorno SPF 25.
6. Erno Laszlo pHormula No. 3-9 face cream.
7. Elizabeth Grant Biocollasis Advanced Cellular Hydration (Day).
Olay brings to market a new line of anti-aging skincare called: Definity or as Olay calls it “Highly Defined Anti-Aging”. With a moisturizer such as Olay Definity deep penetrating foaming moisturizer you are saying goodbye to many aging symptoms, such as: discoloration, brown spots, dullness, and wrinkles. Formulated with a gloucosamine complex, Olay Definiy hydrates and allows natural rebuilding of collagen. Result: a significant reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Active foaming action turns this luxurious anti-aging moisturizer into a lightweight foam that absorbs quickly and smoothly into your skin. Available at drugstores such as CVS and Walgreens, and costs: $28.