China Glaze Re-Releases The Wizard Of Ohh Ahz
Click your Ruby Pumps and come travel with China Glaze down the yellow brick road to meet “The Wizard of Ohh Ahz”! Just in time for the holidays, China Glaze is re-releasing the ever-so popular Wizard of Ohh Ahz collection! Very similar to the original version that was released in 2001, these colors will remind you of exactly why China Glaze glitters are always in the forefront!
Colors in the 6 piece acetate include (from left to right as shown in the photo above):
· Ruby Pumps: An all time red glitter favorite!
· Cowardly Lyin’: Gold frost with specks of gold micro glitter.
· The Ten Man: Silver frost with specks of micro silver glitter.
· Dorothy Who?: Blue polish with massive amounts of silver and blue glitter!
· C-C-Courage: Purple Frost with specks of purple micro glitter.
· Good Witch: Pink Frost with specks of pink micro glitter.
China Glaze colors may change from season to season, but their formula remains the same longwearing lacquer with hardeners. Designed with the professional in mind, their 220-strand brush is great for ease of application. Best of all, their non-thickening formula provides even coverage. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com . China Glaze is a division of American International Industries.