Michelle Williams hair tutorial by Celebrity Hairdresser Kimmi Hendrix.
The Hairstyle: By establishing a look for Michelle as she steps out on her own in 2010, Kimmi Hendrix created a strong statement style to separate her from the Michelle of the yester years Destiny’s Child. Texture, shape and finish were the key elements to Michelle’s new look and it is adaptable to her many looks ahead.
How to get Michelle Williams hairdo:
1. Shampoo hair with White Sands Vegan Moisturizing Shampoo to infuse vital moisture back into each strand.
L to R: White Sands Vegan Moisturizing Shampoo and White Sands Vegan Moisturizing Conditioner
2. Follow up with White Sands Vegan Moisturizing Conditioner and leave on for 5-10 minutes. As a medium bodifier, this light weight formula will maintain an incredible moisture balance, body, and shine, while conditioning.
3. Rinse thoroughly and air dry for maximum fullness. Need a quick styling fix? Ruff drying using your hands to direct hair and create volume is the perfect alternative.
4. Apply a cocktail of your favorite leave in thermal protectant and styling agents massaging throughout hair from roots to ends.
5. Lightly mist entire head of hair with a soft to medium hold hairspray like IT&LY Hairfashion’s Purity Design Pure Hair Eco with Vitamin B5 tocreate a smooth shine.
6. Use the H2pro 1² Presto Flat Iron to straighten small subsections in direction needed.
7. Finish with IT&LY Hairfashion’s Purity Design Pure Definition Paste to define ends and provide a flexible, shiny hold.
Powered by Facebook Comments
About the Author
I am one of the top fashion and beauty bloggers in the world also a Luxury Paradise Valley and Scottsdale REALTOR with Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty.