Penelope Cruz Oscars 2010. The Hairstyle and Inspiration: “We chose a very easy, elegant bun because with this look, it was all about the dress,” says iconic hairstylist Oribe. “All of the elements were already there, from a beautiful movie star to a beautiful dress, so we wanted to go with less is more and keep the hair simple and chic.”
Hair Tutorial: How To Get Penelope Cruz’ Oscars 2010 hairdo
1. Blow dry hair so it’s dry but don’t worry about making it too perfect.
2. Use a 1 ½ inch curling iron to curl the entire head.
3. Brush out the curls well and spray Imperméable or an anti-humidity spray to set the style and prevent frizz.
4. Pull hair in a knot and separate the knot to balance the head.
5. Pull out small tendrils around the face and neck to soften the look.