Chad Wood styles Vanessa Hudgens for the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards. For last night’s MTV Video Music Awards, Vanessa Hudgens’ hair made a slick-back but voluminous statement. Inspiration: Chad Wood’s inspiration for the sleek and chic style was to play off the texture in Vanessa’s dress. Step by step to recreate this look:
1. Start with wet hair andapply John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion.
2. Then, blow dry the hair straight and back – styling each section away from the face and helping create extra volume at the crown.
3. Next, section off the hair and starting at the nape, flat iron the hair 1” sections at a time and spray each section with John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray.
4. To give the hair a polished wet look like Vanessa’s, apply John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-up Crème.
5. Finally, spray John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray to lock in the style.