On Saturday, May 2nd, 2009, Charla Krupp author of How Not to Look Old made a personal appearance at the Saks Fifth Avenue Lancôme counter in New York City as part of Lancôme’s “Ageless Beauty Secrets Event” featuring new skincare innovations, mini-facials and makeup touch-ups.
Lucky customers got a chance to meet Charla Krupp for a book signing and discover exciting new products, such as: Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate and Lancôme Laque Fever Full Color Lipshine.
Charla’s genius beauty tips and effortless fashion fixes have been transforming women across the country!
Here are Charla’s Top Ten Ageless Secrets to Take Off Ten Years:
1) Pick pink for your pout.
2) Arch your brows upward.
3) Don’t outline your lips with a dark liner.
4) Whiten your teeth.
5) Cut some bangs.
6) Switch from powder to cream blush.
7) Soft is better than hard (makeup).
8) Illumination is better than darkness (face, hair).
9) Moist is better than dry (skin, lips, eyes).
10) Slim is better than heavy (eyeliner, clothing).