Isabella Rossellini Wears NARS to 2010 CFDA Awards Gala
Escorted by NARS Creative Director and Founder François Nars, Isabella Rossellini attended last night’s CFDA Awards Gala (2010), at Lincoln Center in New York City to present the Fashion Icon Award to Iman. Isabella wore all NARS makeup to the event. Excited about her appearance, François encouraged Isabella to wear the soon-to-be launched Pure Matte Lipstick.
“Rather than going with a nude sheer, we went with a modern, matte lip, similar to Isabella’s natural lip tone,” says NARS International Makeup Artist James Boehmer. “This balanced the look and gave more overall color – making the eyes appear less intense.”
Below are the NARS products that James used on Isabella Rossellini:
· Tonkin Pure Matte Lipstick (NEW for Fall 2010)
· Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (to stain color on lips)
· PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
· Brumes Duo Eyeshadow
· D. Gorgeous Eyeshadow
· Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
· PRO-PRIME Skin Smoothing Face Prep
· Gobi Sheer Glow Foundation
· Luxor Multiple
· Nico Blush
NARS Cosmetics can be purchased at www.narscosmetics.com. Pure Matte Lipstick will be available at Saks Fifth Avenue in September 2010.