Oribe styles Penelope Cruz for British GQ. “I loved working with Penelope Cruz for her British GQ cover. The look was inspired by a voluminous ‘60s look,” says Oribe.
The style was partially inspired by Oribe Backstage Las Vegas, a big show I just hosted with my team at the Hard Rock Hotel. The theme there was “What’s New Pussycat?” and I wanted Penelope to look like a modern-day pussycat…a sensual, seductive and confident woman who holds a sort of power over people around her.
Oribe shares with TM step-by-step, how to get the seductive 60’s look, so you too can channel Penelope.
How to Get the Look:
1. Set dry hair with medium-size hot rollers
2. Remove the rollers, and once they’ve set, twist and move the curls with your fingers. The key is to get separation and body
3. Apply Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray to the roots for volume
4. Use Oribe Superfine Hair Spray on the rest of the hair for control
5. Brush through the curls to finish, and use your fingers to twirl or enhance a few pieces here and there