All Posts Tagged With: "sunblock"
GIVEAWAY: Watch Marta’s video blog and enter to WIN the NEW Neutrogena Ultra Sheer liquid daily sunblock. 1 winner. Please note: You must leave your comment under the video in YouTube!
(1) Neutrogena Ultra Sheer liquid SPF 55
(1) Neutrogena Ultra liquid SPF 70
It’s been sunny in New York City recently and Spring is in the air everywhere. That means more time in the sun. I just discovered Neutrogena Ultra Sheer liquid daily sunblock to use under my makeup. The magic word here is liquid. It dispenses as a white cream that very easily turns into a spreadable liquid on the skin. No need to rub vigorously anymore and it doesn’t leave a white residue (sounds familiar?) You hardly feel it on your face it is so light. I applied it this morning after my serum and before my foundation.
Did you know that this sunblock is actually designed to leave a matte finish on your skin after you apply? Brilliant. The Neutrogena Ultra Sheer liquid daily sunblock comes in SPF 55 and SPF 70. BTW Neutrogena Ultra Sheer is small enough to fit in any makeup bag. No excuse not wearing sunscreen anymore. Finally a sunblock that is not working against us:)
Cruise season is approaching and we’ll all be looking to escape the cold weather! If you dread packing for vacation here is a list of Neutrogena Cruise essentials to ensure you look great while protecting yourself:
Apply this sunblock before heading to the pool and it’s okay if you take a snooze:
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 100+ with Helioplex
· Offers the highest level of cutting-edge photo-stabilized sun protection technology
· It’s high SPF helps compensate for under application – since most people don’t apply a thick enough coat!
· Dry-Touch technology instantly absorbs excess sunscreen oils to leave skin feeling incredibly soft and matte finish, never uncomfortable