All Posts Tagged With: "Celebrity hairdresser Marcia Hamilton"
Marta probably would look like a little sheep if she did her hair like Lil Mama at BET Awards 2009. However, I’m sure some of you can pull off this dramatic hairdo because you CAN! I’m SO jealous:)
Celebrity hairdresser Marcia Hamilton created a fun, fresh look for rapper Lil Mama at this years’ 2009 BET Awards in Los Angeles. To copy her red carpet style:
1. Part a heavy fringe from eyebrow to eyebrow.
2. Brush all remaining hair up and to the side, above the left eyebrow.
3. Use a Goody Elastic Band to hold hair and sweep into a side ponytail. Spray hair with David Babaii for WildAid Mise En Plis Light Hold Hairspray to smooth down fly-aways.
4. For extra volume, wrap a human hair weft around the ponytail and secure with a bobby pin.
5. For smooth curls and waves in the ponytail, use H2pro’s HC34 3/4² Ceramic Curling Iron. Taking 1 inch sections, mist with a thermal protection spray like White Sands Liquid Texture Medium Hold and wrap around a closed iron for perfectly polished curls.