All Posts Tagged With: "Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Deodorant"
Summer is coming and temperature will be rising! Get ready to stay dry and comfortable with the following top 3 deodorants & Talking Makeup’s favorites!
1. Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Deodorant: Formulated to minimize the visual appearance of hair over time.
2. Degree Fine Fragrance Collection: You might want to add this deodorant to your fragrance collection, it smells amazing! Talking Makeup’s favorite Degree Fine Fragrance Collection deodorant is in Classic Romance!
Talking Makeup is excited to let you test out the new Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Deodorant for FREE! 5 lucky winners will receive a free Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Deodorant.
Also, first 25 reader who subscribe to Talking Makeup’s YouTube channel and leave a comment on Dove’s giveaway video will receive a coupon with $2 OFF x 2 of your next Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Deodorant purchase!!!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Subscribe to Talking Makeup’s YouTube channel HERE!
2. Leave a comment.
3. You must have a US or Canada shipping address.
4. Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Deodorant GIVEAWAY expires on May 2, 2009!
GOOD LUCK everyone:)
Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth is a new anti-perspirant deodorant, scheduled to debut in May 1st. Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth deodorant will minimize the appearance of hair growth and that stubble feeling in between shaving.
Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth anti-perspirant deodorant is a new way for women to care for underarms with a unique formula that not only provides 24 hour odor and wetness protection, but also makes underarm hair look and feel less noticeable over time. It even alleviates white marks!
Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Deodorant contains a special antiperspirant formula with Pro-Epil Complex, natural extracts, and Dove 1/4 translucent moisturizer. From the first use, it smoothes and conditions your underarm skin. Within weeks, you’ll start to notice that your underarm hair feels soft, fine, and easy to remove. Over time, your underarm hair will look and feel less noticeable, and as Dove describes it: “Feel stubble for longer.”