All Posts Tagged With: "nail trends"
Nail Trends: the black nail polish has been popular for quite some time now and in my opinion will remain a classic. This spring however expect lighter colors like white or a pale grey taupe like MAC Light Affair ($12) from its latest MAC Love Lace collection to be the it nail polish shade. I absolutely love this color: it’s not too white, not too grey, and not too sheer. A nice break from black, be sure to attract compliments. Marta declares: MAC Light Affair nail polish is the new black!
MAC Love Lace Nail Polish in Light Affair: Revolutionary new high-gloss formula. Provides a no-streak/no-chip finish. Contains conditioners and UV protection. Rich color in a high-lacquer full-cream finish.
CND Colour & Effects is a NEW range of professional quality nail polishes with endless possibilities. I was introduced to the world of CND nail polish backstage at Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons Spring 2010 Collection and since then I am SO curios to try! I will keep you posted guys. Meanwhile enjoy the news:)
• Full spectrum palette of 50 luscious crème Colours including sheer, semi-sheer and opaque neutrals, pinks, darks and brights plus 3 pure chromes in gold, silver and copper
• 15 dazzling Effects in sheer hues of three textures – Pearl, Shimmer and Sparkle – to “accessorize” crème polish or wear alone
• 3-Free – no toluene, formaldehyde, or DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate)
• Rich and creamy two-coat, fast-drying formula
• Ergonomically designed bottle with rubberized cap for no slip-grip and easy opening
• State-of-the-art brush with clear, triangular-shaped nylon bristles for flawless application
The latest in nail trends: matte nails!
You can get your matte nails with Six OPI Shades in Matte Finish: Alpine Snow, Russian Navy, La Paz-itively Hot, You Don’t Know Jacques, Lincoln Park After Dark and Gargantuan Green Grape.
For more details visit www.opi.com