All Posts Tagged With: "Lancôme Color Fever Lipstick in Berry Sensual"
New York Fashion Week Fall 2009 report:
• Sexy chic
• Evening glamour in daylight
• Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Ebony
• Lancôme Ôscillation Mascara
• Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Pure (on the eyelid)
• Lancôme Color Fever Lipstick in Berry Sensual (Fall 2009)
• Lancôme Le Vernis in Rouge Bordeaux
• Lancôme Color Design Cream Blush in Freeze Frame
• Shu Uemura Matte Loose Face Powder Loose Face Powder
• YSL Touche Éclat
“Elegance is refusal.”-Diana Vreeland. This simple quote perfectly summed up the L’Wren Scott Fall 2009 show, for which Aaron De Mey, Lancôme’s artistic director for makeup, was the lead artist. Instead of hundreds of guests, a jammed backstage and models wearing layers of bright clothes and accessories, everything was calm-and as chic as could be. Only a few dozen guests were invited to attend the show, held at the all-white Gagosian Gallery in New York’s Chelsea art district. The atmosphere, and the clothes, were all about a sultry minimalism, sexy rather than spartan.