All Posts Tagged With: "YSL Touche Éclat"
Demi Moore Oscars 2010 Makeup
Demi Moore was a complete vision at the Academy Awards 2010, from her dusty rose Versace gown to her easy updo to her softly dramatic makeup. Celebrity makeup artist Jo Strettell did the beauty honors for the always-stunning Demi.
How to get Demi Moore’s Oscars 2010 makeup look:
For Demi’s complexion, Jo mixed two Giorgio Armani foundations—Luminous Silk Foundation and Lasting Silk UV SPF 34 Compact Foundation—and swept YSL Touche Éclat under the eyes and around the nose. Lancôme’s Blush Subtil in Rose Fresque, just on the apples of the cheeks, brightened her complexion.
L’Wren Scott Backstage Beauty Report from Lancôme
New York Fashion Week Fall 2009 report:
• Sexy chic
• Evening glamour in daylight
• Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Ebony
• Lancôme Ôscillation Mascara
• Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Pure (on the eyelid)
• Lancôme Color Fever Lipstick in Berry Sensual (Fall 2009)
• Lancôme Le Vernis in Rouge Bordeaux
• Lancôme Color Design Cream Blush in Freeze Frame
• Shu Uemura Matte Loose Face Powder Loose Face Powder
• YSL Touche Éclat
“Elegance is refusal.”-Diana Vreeland. This simple quote perfectly summed up the L’Wren Scott Fall 2009 show, for which Aaron De Mey, Lancôme’s artistic director for makeup, was the lead artist. Instead of hundreds of guests, a jammed backstage and models wearing layers of bright clothes and accessories, everything was calm-and as chic as could be. Only a few dozen guests were invited to attend the show, held at the all-white Gagosian Gallery in New York’s Chelsea art district. The atmosphere, and the clothes, were all about a sultry minimalism, sexy rather than spartan.